Saturday, July 16, 2011

Black and simple








 Dress ?,clutch; Francesca's,sandals;Aldo,glasses; Jessica Simpson,bracelet;Macy's        
The style of the little black dress ideally should be as simple as possible.You would not believe but this the only black dress that I have in my wardrobe and it is so simple.So simple that I can dress it up or down with other garments and accessories. I would called my black dress " for the get up and go"A dress that I can put it  on and be ready to go without any special preparations.I decided to finish off my black  dress with scarf around my waist .Great outfit for a walk around old town  of Edmonnds   with a quick stop for a margarita! Cheers ladies 

5 comments:

  1. I love your simple and beautiful look!:)

    Kiss from Portugal,
    sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit. love the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit - so cute and summery! I adore your sandals and clutch :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sandals! So cute!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your clutch! Great outfit :)

    CLASSY & FABULOUS

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by.Your comments always cheer me up on my most crapiest days.I always comment back,you can leave me your blog link.